[PIKA]  Pirates Kasscou Index du Forum [PIKA] Pirates Kasscou
Forum de l'alliance PIKA du jeu Pirate des trois océans.

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

On A LARP (A Sid Rubin Silicon Alley Adventure) Download Ep

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    [PIKA] Pirates Kasscou Index du Forum -> PIKA Alliance -> Presentation de l'alliance
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
hayalei

MessagePosté le: Mer 21 Juin - 00:35 (2017)    Sujet du message: On A LARP (A Sid Rubin Silicon Alley Adventure) Download Ep Répondre en citant

<IQuestion: Do any of you know the truly scary part about being seventeen?<BR><BR>Answer: Your brain doesn't actually know, understand or care what it can't do; and, while this sounds great in theory, in my particular case, my under-developed brain apparently didn't know I couldn't fly.<BR><BR>So I jumped . . .<BR>And I plummeted . . .
And I promise you, if I somehow manage to survive this act of immature-brain-encased-in-unbelievable-stupidity, I will gladly tell you exactly how I got here.<BR><BR>Which, for the record, is chasing a dark-web killer through the middle of a live action role-playing game, better known as a LARP.[/I]<BR><BR><IOn a LARP[/I] introduces readers to teen coder, Sid Rubin, a smartass—and super-smart—high school kid with a strong conscience and a knack for solving problems. This high concept, frenetic ride dives into the fascinating world of interactive role-playing when Sid recognizes the photo of a murder victim during an AP field trip to a police station. What starts out as an Aha! moment soon finds Sid and her unlikely posse of friends chasing a dark web killer through the middle of a live action role playing game. Sid and the gang work to unravel a deeply encrypted mystery while simultaneously enduring pop quizzes, endless Ted Talks, teenage heartbreak, suspicious parents, cosplay, and the irresistible lure of the NYC Public Library.<BR><BR>
<BStefani Deoul[/B] is the author of the award-winning novel <IThe Carousel[/I]. She has produced TV series such as <IThe Dead Zone, Brave New Girl[/I], and <IHaven[/I], and was also the executive in charge of production for the series <IDresden Files[/I] and <IMissing[/I].<BR>

On a LARP (A Sid Rubin Silicon Alley Adventure) fb2 sale tablet access online

Tags: how to find book without register, format txt pdf, book text online view format, download full book, book book free from Galaxy, book read, book for android, book OneDrive, book download via Transmission, download without account, access read find get pc, book DepositFiles, full ebook, book in English, book DropBox, book without pay, download torrent ExtraTorrent

79c7fb41ad

On a LARP by Stefani Deoul $ 9.99

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 21 Juin - 00:35 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    [PIKA] Pirates Kasscou Index du Forum -> PIKA Alliance -> Presentation de l'alliance Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation